Saturday, August 9, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Kasidee!



It's nearly 1:00 am and I'm still awake. I've been looking at my sleeping Kasidee and looking through the pages of her scrapbook that I recently caught up. I can't believe one whole year has passed since this little angel came into our lives! I seriously can't imagine my life without her! She is such a content little sweetie; she's so happy and gentle and cuddly. And she's funny. She cracks us up with the little things she does. We hope you have a great first birthday Little Sweetie! We love you SOOOOO much!

1 comment:

The Stansbury Stephens said...

I love the picture with Kasidee taking her doll on a walk. She is so sweet. I just love getting to know her. She and Isaac are going to be great friends. He loves her too as you could tell from the hug he gave her at the party.