Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Field Trip
More fun-squeezing before school starts.... Today we met Quentin for lunch during his lunch hour. The girls think Daddy works at the coolest place 'cause it's just steps away from the Gateway fountains. Quentin and I grabbed some Subway sandwiches and watched the girls "frolick" in the fountains - well, except Makenna. She just watched from the sidelines. But even Kasidee got in on the action - she loved it! Afterwards, the girls and I went to the Salt Lake Library (my dad lets us borrow his library card!). We love it there! The girls played in the "Crystal Cave" and the "Attic" play areas and we got tons of books to come home with. What a fun day!





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
Looks like fun. We love to go down and meet Brandon for lunch too -- Subway's the place to go! Or sometimes we hit the food court at the Gateway so we can have different choices. Brandon and I are planning some fun "lunch dates" when the girls are in school. That will be a new adventure.
Post a Comment