
I realize a lot of my posts are about things that probably no one else really cares about. But blogging is kind of like journaling to me, and I like to have a record of some of the fun things we do, even if it makes for boring reading to everyone else!! (So...sorry!)
Anyway, last night the 5 of us rode our bikes over to Dairy Queen for some treats. It was a perfect-sized bike ride (1 1/2 miles each way) and it was nice to have a fun stop before we headed back home. It is something the girls say they want to do lots more times before summer ends!









1 comment:
Your blog is not boring at all, I really like to read all the fun things you do as a family, it gives me good ideas. You are an awesome mom, thank you for your example!
Post a Comment