Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Haircut

Can you believe Kasidee is almost 4 years old and we've never cut her hair? Her hair just grew out pretty and didn't seem to have awkward phases. I loved that she had a little curl at the nape of her neck that just got longer and longer as her hair grew out. Well, she's been wanting her hair cut (and she even did her own trim about a month ago - erg!) so we decided it was time. Quentin, of course, wanted to be the first one to trim her hair so he did. So cute!

BEFORE - with her Rapunzel hair (her hair's a little lumpy on the side!)

HALFWAY THERE (I cried when I saw her cute curl!)

AFTER - So cute!

1 comment:

Doug and Amanda Bailey said...

So darling! Love the curl! We usually don't cut the girls hair until they are about 4 either!