
Well, apparently today is Johnny Appleseed's birthday. He would be 234 years old if he was still alive. Kiera's school has been doing all sorts of apple activities this week to celebrate. In fact, today they'll be making applesauce. How fun. Anyway, at breakfast this morning, Kiera softly said, "Mama? Today is Johnny Appleseed's birthday. I wanted to make him a card, but I know he wouldn't get it. So I prayed to Heavenly Father that Johnny Appleseed would have a good birthday today." What sweet, simple faith and thoughtfulness! That's our Kiera!!









2 comments:
I've learned to keep a box of tissues next to my computer just for when I read BLOGS!
Kiera is so much like you were, Kellie...and still are ....
Tender hearts.
I'm going to go eat an apple!
Oh yes the Johnny Appleseed days that come once a year. I look forward to the newsletter asking to donate apples. Kiera is so sweet, can we borrow her for a couple of weeks to try and rub off on my not so sweet boys!! You are doing something right Kellie!!
Post a Comment