Sunday, September 14, 2008

Parade and Pool Party!






Saturday could have been called a ward party day. Kiera and Makenna (and me too!) were part of a Stake Children's Parade. Each of the 9 wards in our stake was assigned a country (ours was Italy) and we got dressed up and had props and walked from the Stake Center to the park, where they had popsicles, a band, and the kids all sang the Primary song "Children Holding Hands Around the World." The kids had so much fun and loved trying to spot their parents and friends lining the streets. A little while after the parade, our ward had a party at the Rec Center in Bountiful. We had dinner and had the whole pool just for our ward. The girls always like going to the Rec Center, but they especially liked being able to be with all their neighborhood friends! What a weekend!

1 comment:

Candi said...

Looks familiar -- I'm working on one thing at a time here, but watch tomorrow and I think I'll have a very similar post!