Monday, September 8, 2008

Kids Say the Darndest...


Some of you who have been to my house have probably noticed the sign in my bedroom of Kiera's quote. When she was 4, she woke up, sat up in bed, and with a huge smile, looked around and said excitedly, "Mama! I've never had this day before!" I loved that so much that I had a sign made so I could always remember it. Well, I recently (finally) added a sign for something Makenna said nearly a year ago. Several times as we walked Kiera to school, Makenna would look around, sigh, and say, "Ahhh...a yummy day!" So cute! I want to always remember the excitement and innocence my girls have for a brand-new day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

K. That is the cutest thing I've ever seen. Quotes from your own kids. I am going to have to remember that. thanks for sharing!!!!