Monday, September 8, 2008

3 Little Monkeys


Tonight the girls and I went to the Rock Loft (Secret Haven) for their Halloween open house. We had planned on going with Nikki and her kids, but a traffic jam prevented them from being able to go (we missed you guys!) The employees (and a few customers) were totally decked out in their witch costumes - Kiera loved it (especially since she wants to be a witch this year), but Makenna got a little spooked and kept asking if we could go home. Anyway, I couldn't leave empty-handed, and I spotted these awesome little pumpkins. They are so neat, and I absolutely love them - they make me all fluttery inside! Pretty cool. And something even cooler - there's a new-ish store by the Rock Loft called "3 Little Monkeys." Soooo cute! They've got the cutest little toys and children's books. They're a little expensive, but they've got things you can't find everywhere - except maybe online! Anyway, it gave me a lot of ideas for Christmas, and I know we'll be back - they have a weekly storytime! Yay!

1 comment:

The Stansbury Stephens said...

I'm glad you at least got to go. We had a fun detour though. Let me know the details on that storytime, huh? Our favorite time of year is finally here. Yay!