
Kasidee riding in the "Swim Bag!"
For several weeks now, every time we go swimming, I figure it's the last time we'll swim till next summer (well, I know we can swim anytime at the indoor pools, but we don't go very often in the wintertime). Anyway, I think this really was the last time. Last night for Family Home Evening, our neighbors invited the whole ward over to their house for swimming, hot dogs and ice cream. Even though the air was crisp, the water was SOOOO warm. What a perfect way to spend a late summer/early fall evening!









2 comments:
It was a good night, wasn't it? It's hard to think about putting a bathing suit on when it's 20 degrees (or colder!) -- even if you know the water is warm. At least that's my justification for why we don't go in the winter.
FUN! I think I need a pool in my future back yard.
Post a Comment