Last night Kasidee was telling Quentin that she and I were at the store one day and we went to the "girl aisle" to pick out a pretty shampoo. We smelled one and I said, "Ew, that smells like a man!" After Kasidee finished telling that story and laughing, Makenna's eyes got big and she said, "Really? What did it smell like?" (and then whispering), "Like poop?"
Kasidee loves the PBS show "Super Why," with Wyatt and the "Super Readers." One day Kasidee turned to me and said, "I know why they are Super Weirders - because they're weird!" (She mixed up the word weirders for readers!)
One night when I was going to put all 3 girls in the bathtub for a quick rinse-off, they were arguing about who got to be in front. I said, "Seriously? We already have magnets on our fridge to keep track of whose turn it is to pray and whose turn it is to have me sit by them during bedtime stories...do we have to argue about whose turn it is to be in the front of the tub too?" Kiera said, "Well, those things are worth fighting about!"
I love how Kasidee and most of her preschool friends use the words "Goed" and "Gotted" and "Haded" for past tense words. So cute!
The other day I asked Kasidee how she got to be so pretty and so sweet. She said, "Because I wanted to be that way!"
Monday, January 30, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment