Okay, so I'm sure we've all seen or heard the advertisements that it pays to shop around for auto insurance. And over the last couple of years I've read articles that the potential savings can be great if you just compare insurance quotes. I always thought, "Well, I think our insurance is pretty cheap and it just seems like a hassle to have to check with a dozen companies to save 20 bucks."
Well, I stand corrected. This weekend we spent about an hour - from the convenience of our computer - checking out insurance companies and getting free quotes. Actually, we only checked out 2 other companies before we realized that we were getting ripped off by our current insurance company. After just a few clicks, we switched insurance to Progressive and saved over 400 buck-a-roonies EACH year! Is that crazy or what? Of course, since we have really old cars and haven't had claims or accidents, we got basic insurance for cheap.
So...here's my little shout-out to doing a little research to save serious money! Yahoo!
Sunday, January 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment