Friday, June 10, 2011

Magnetic Me!

So we woke up today with a free day ahead of us. After chores were done, the girls suggested we check out the "I'm Bored Basket." In there was a project to make customized magnetic "paper dolls." I had done this years ago when Kiera was little. But the girls were so excited to each have their own - little magnetic versions of themselves with tiny replicas of their own clothes! How cool is that?! So we got to work, dressing up and taking pictures. Then I printed the pics out on magnetic sheets, cut them out and voila - check it out: (Click on the pic to see it better.)

4 comments:

Aim Aug said...

So cute! Good idea!

Kate said...

Those are SO CUTE! You will have to tell me how you made them--they would be such a fun birthday/Christmas present!

RATCH said...

Holy cutest thing ever!

Doug and Amanda Bailey said...

That is amazing!!!! I love it!