For the summer, I let the girls each choose one summer recreation class (besides swimming lessons.) The one Kasidee chose was "Princess Dance Camp." It was 3 days in a row for 2 hours each and she had so much fun. She was a little hesitant to not have Mommy there with her, but she was glad to have her preschool friend (and our neighbor) Jenna with her. They learned a little dance, made a craft each day, and had a snack each day. I wish I could have been a little one too for those days!
Today was the "final performance," and the 7 little princess were so cute and did such a good job! At the end, they were each presented with a certificate. Kasidee's reads, "The Dance Factory hereby proclaims on this 16th day of June 2011 Princess Kasidee to be an official Princess of the Royal Palace for completing princess training at Princess Dance Camp 2011." It was signed by both Miss Sarah (the teacher) and "Fairy Godmother." Pretty impressive, eh?

No comments:
Post a Comment