Maybe I'm the only one who thinks what my kids say is funny. But nevertheless, I gotta write it down so I won't forget.
The other day I was quietly crying as a result of some sad news. Kasidee saw me, put her arms around me and held me tight. After awhile she pulled away, looked at my face and said, "When YOU cry, MY eyes get water in them."
Makenna: "There's a boy in my class with our same last name!"
Quentin: "Oh - is it Stephens with a 'PH'?"
Makenna: "No, it's with a VH."
Kasidee: "I want to be a ballerina when I grow up. No wait - I just want to be a children. Forever."
Kiera wasn't feeling good and asked for some water. Kasidee piped up and said, "I want to give it to her!" I said, "Oh, that would be nice - thank you!" Kasidee smiled and said, "I'm a BIG sister!"
Sunday, June 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment