Monday, June 6, 2011
Sleepy Head
I know a few weeks ago I posted a picture of Kasidee sprawled out, asleep, on the couch. She really does have a bed, and she usually takes a nap every day. But now that she's getting older, her naps are a little more sporadic - I never know when she's going to be tired enough to zonk out...or where she'll zonk out. The other day we had a busy day and there wasn't a quiet moment for her to take a nap. I ended up taking her for a short ride and she promptly fell asleep. But it was almost 7:00 p.m. and she hadn't had dinner yet. So I woke her up when we got home and encouraged her to eat her dinner. I put her on the chair at the counter and she put her head down and fell asleep. Poor thing - but so cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment