Monday, March 15, 2010

Ready, Set, GO!



I can't believe how much the girls love these bouncy ball things. Kiera got one when she was about 3 and she and Makenna had to take turns with it. Then we got another one a few months ago, but you can't just have 2 when you have 3 kids. I had bought the pink one over a year ago and stashed it away - I couldn't bring myself to open it and blow it up because then it would be one more thing to store. So I figured it would be a good gift for some other kid. But we decided to open it and make things fair - and I can't believe how much fun they've had. They have races down our long family room and they just seem to be bouncing constantly - good exercise! They asked me to try it once and it about killed my legs and gave me a headache. But they sure like it!

1 comment:

Aim Aug said...

Maybe that's my problem. We only have one and I hate it. The boys use it as a weapon, and all three of them are always fighting over it. I just need two more and then I will like those bouncy things, right? Your girls look like they are having fun!