
I've mentioned before how much Kiera loves to read. But I just can't tell you how much that means to me as her parent! Quentin has never really liked reading and has wished that he had that love, that desire, to delve into a good book. I love, love, love to read and am overjoyed that Kiera loves it as well. Friday she brought home a book from school - "Wayside School is Falling Down," a book about crazy things that happen at a crazy school. She sat and read, and read, and read. Even when we left in the evening to run a few errands, she read in the car. And by the end of the night, she had read the ENTIRE 180-page chapter book. And she was so sad it was over, she began reading it over again the next day!









1 comment:
I remember that book! Sadie is the same way - loves reading! It always makes me happy to see her involved in a good book!
Post a Comment