Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Monkey See, Monkey Do



Some say that movies and media don't influence the way kids think or act. Seriously?! One of the girls' friends let them borrow the movie "Barbie and the Three Musketeers" and they watched it the other night. When it was done, they started "fighting" with their swords (made out of ribbons and paper fans - that's girls for ya!). I made sure to emphasize that it's not good to have real swords or try to hurt other people for real. Kiera said, "Oh, I know. It's just fun pretending to be a...a...I can't remember the word - all I can think of is trapezoid. Oh yeah - a Musketeer!"

1 comment:

Doug and Amanda Bailey said...

A trapezoid! That is just great! Such cute girls, and they fight with fans and ribbons in the movie, so they have got it down just perfect!