Monday, March 15, 2010

Daylight Savings Time


I hate Daylight Savings Time. A lot. By the time I enjoy the girls going to bed on time and waking up on time, the clock changes and messes my whole life up. The girls are too tired to get up on time, and they complain about going to bed when the sun hasn't even gone to bed yet. And I'm so dang tired too! And what's probably even worse is looking at the big clock I haven't changed yet (it's too high for me to reach and I need Quentin to change it) and realizing how much I could have gotten done in a day if only I had gotten up an hour earlier each day. But it's too late for that now. I'm too tired.

2 comments:

Aim Aug said...

Amen to that!

Doug and Amanda Bailey said...

I hate it too...I still just don't get why they have to do it to us. I would like "them" to spend a week at our house after "spring forward" and I bet that would change their mind about time change! Good luck!