
We were bummed about a family party being postponed till next week because of the big snowstorm today, but then we remembered we would be able to make it to do the Lowe's project - wooden gingerbread houses! The girls were so stoked and loved making them. And now they're busy wrapping tiny presents in toilet paper and putting them inside the hinged roof! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!









3 comments:
Aren't those gingerbread houses so cute? I love the hinged roof, which even makes them practical for "storing" things. Sophie's converting hers into a dog house for her stuffed dog. I noticed the Lowes sticker on Kiera's. Chloe is so funny -- she's caught on to the subliminal advertising Lowes gets them to do. She hands me her sheet of stickers and says, "Guess which one I'm NOT going to put on my gingerbread house?" She's not giving in. No free advertising here.
Those are so cute! What a fun activity for a "blustery" day!
Good job, girls.
we made those yesterday as well! they were super cute. i wanted to make one myself!
Post a Comment