



Yesterday Kiera and Makenna had their school Christmas programs - Makenna's started at 2:30 and Kiera's started at 2:40. Hmmm. I still haven't figured out how to be at 2 different places at the same time. Thank goodness Granny was there to help be the "other parent!" She went to Kiera's talent show (where Kiera hula-hooped!) and took pictures for me. I went to Makenna's Christmas program and got to Kiera's as soon as we could. Crazy.
Last night, my mom treated Quentin and me to a date!! She offered us tickets to Rodgers Memorial Theater and even babysat for us (thanks Mom!) This has been kind of strange for us - Quentin and I have had 3 dates in 3 weeks! Wow!
Kiera was so stoked yesterday. Apparently her class got to write letters to Santa Claus, and yesterday they each received a letter from an elf! Kiera's was from Ella the Elf, and her penmanship was so fancy - lots of swirls and hearts for each dot. Kiera just couldn't believe it - what a treasure!









2 comments:
Chloe's class did the same thing with a letter to Santa, but her "elf" messed up. She was the only one in the class who got a letter back from SANTA. Oops! But she thought it was special, so I guess it's ok.
Tis the season!! How cute to get a letter from an elf!
Post a Comment