

Well, I guess the countdown to Christmas is officially on. Boy, it sure came fast this year. I'm not sure I'm ready for this. But last night we dug out our little advent calendar, hoping that the "Elves" will fill it each night for a little surprise in the morning. So this morning we checked it out. After reminding the girls that we can only open ONE box each morning, they carefully opened the first box and found a little "Mary" finger puppet. In the excitement, Makenna quickly opened box #2 and pulled out a "Joseph" finger puppet. Kiera and I looked at her incredulously and gasped - "Wait Makenna! You can't do that!" She got a horrified look and ran from the room, sobbing. After much consoling and comforting and assurance that she didn't do anything wrong and that, yes, I'm sure Santa will still think she's a good girl, all is well. I guess we'll just have to skip opening the box tomorrow. Ugh. It's going to be a long month.









1 comment:
Oh my, that is "so Makenna."
I love it! She is so funny....I can see the horror on Kiera's face in the second picture!
For us old people....it seems like it is a "short" month.
Post a Comment