Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Happy Birthday Quentin!
Happy 33rd birthday to Quentin today! Yipee! He was supposed to work today (bummer). He has used up all his sick time and vacation time, but his manager tempted him yesterday by telling him he could take the day off without pay. Although "Responsible Quentin" kept telling me that he would work because we really needed the money, I figured he would cave. And I'm glad he decided to take the day off. He's so sweet to schedule the girls' birthdays, my birthday, and our anniversary off, but getting time off in December is hard for him and he never complains. But today he's off! I'll have to post more about how we will celebrate! Happy birthday, Quentin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
Happy Birthday!!!! Hope you have a wonderful day!!
happy birthday! hope you have a fun day!
Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment