Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Pack's Pumpkin Patch








This evening, we did our yearly family tradition of going to Pack's Pumpkin Patch in West Farmington. I love it there! The girls loved running through the "Hay Maze," and we let the girls each pick out their own pumpkin (Makenna wanted a variety called "Cinderella" till she realized it wouldn't really turn into a horse-drawn carriage). My only disappointment this year was that they didn't have spaghetti or butternut squash for sale. Bummer - my mouth was already watering. Oh well. I got some acorn squash that will have to do till I can get to the Bountiful Farmers Market for my spaghetti and butternut squash stash.

3 comments:

The Stansbury Stephens said...

I guess we need more family traditions. You all seem to have so much fun every week!

Me - Jen said...

The good old pumpkin patch is one of my favorites too!! Looks like fun!! I can't believe how big Cassidy is getting!!

la-dawn@juno.com said...

Cute pictures!
Fall is the most colorful, best time of the year.