
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
School Lunch
For weeks now, Kiera has been begging me to join her for school lunch. The school actually encourages parents to come, so...today was the day. Makenna, Kasidee and I each packed a lunch, walked to school and sat by Kiera (and her friend Sophie - it was a nice surprise to see Sophie's mom (and my friend) there too!) We also got to play at recess and enjoy the PERFECT October weather. Ahhhh....




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
Adam will only let us come if we bring McDonalds or a pizza. He is getting "embarassed" by his parents. One time Ben went in a TIE and Adam told Ben he was at school not church. Kiera is so sweet that she probably will always let you go to lunch with her!
Adam will only let us come if we bring McDonalds or a pizza. He is getting "embarassed" by his parents. One time Ben went in a TIE and Adam told Ben he was at school not church. Kiera is so sweet that she probably will always let you go to lunch with her!
Thanks! It was fun to see you there as well. I think it's a great tradition to keep up. And yes, I'm scared of the day my kids become embarrassed of me. So far so good, but I'm savoring it while it lasts, knowing that it might not be forever.
Where are all of the kids? Do they have classmates? At recess there's not any room to play at Marina's school because it's swarming with kids . I'm not sure which is better...too many or not enough.
Post a Comment