Thursday, October 2, 2008

House Tag

As I finished my blog posts this evening, I checked out some of my friends' blogs and stumbled on this one from Denise. It's a house tag. I thought, "Oh, that would be fun to do someday." But then I figured that wouldn't be fair since this tag is to take pictures of certain parts of your house, as is, right now. I thought when I got around to doing it, I would make sure I did it after everything was perfect. And that's not fair. So I grabbed the camera and snapped away. It was kind of fun - and now I tag whoever wants to play!!

THE KITCHEN SINK


THE FRIDGE


AND THE INSIDE


THE BATHROOM - THE GIRLS WANTED TO POSE



CLOSET


FAVORITE ROOM - FAMILY ROOM (It's where we hang out; see Quentin watching TV and see all the toys on the floor?)


MESSIEST ROOM - PLAYROOM (I had painted my "grass wall" earlier today and shoved all the toys against one wall; plus the girls got out more toys this evening)


WHAT THE FAMILY IS DOING NOW...
QUENTIN IS WATCHING THE VICE-PRESIDENTIAL DEBATES (SEE ABOVE PIC)
KIERA FELL ASLEEP ON THE COUCH (IN HER CLOTHES) AT 7:00 PM!

KASIDEE IS PLAYING

AND MAKENNA IS UP TO TROUBLE!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Ok, if this is what your house looks like before you clean it - I'd love to see it clean!!

The Stansbury Stephens said...

What a super cute picture of Kasidee sitting on the bathroom floor. I can't believe how grown-up she's getting to be!

Anonymous said...

k. you are a clean person just like Denise. And I like your house. Where do you live? I know you don't have to answer that online. I love the brown paint. I can see how you would want something lighter. Good luck finding the right color. It's not easy.