Friday, October 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!


Today's my sweet mom's birthday! I've always thought her birthday was at the most perfect time of year. My mom has always been more than just a mom to me - she's my best friend. I can't go a day without talking to her at least once or twice. I tell her everything; she's my sounding-board! I value her opinion and feel that she understands me more than anyone else. She is the most considerate person I know - she is ALWAYS thinking of others and how she can help them. She is self-less, kind, and GENUINE. We are all SOOOO blessed to have her in our lives. We love you, Mom/Granny, and hope you have a VERY happy birthday!

4 comments:

Me - Jen said...

Ditto on everything you said. Your mom is the best and I can't tell you how blessed I am to have her as an example in my life.

Shannon said...

You described her perfectly - you don't know how much it means to me that she has taken me under her wing the last year. Thanks for sharing her!

la-dawn@juno.com said...

Thank you, sweetheart!
This is the first day I have been home to read BLOGS!
Thank you for making my birthday so special AND for adding so much to make my life happy!
PS...I love you, Jen and Shan, too!!

Photo Thoughts said...

I have wondered how you seem so wonderful and now I see that you...
got it from your momma!