This morning as the girls were playing and I was getting ready for the day, cleaning up the house, etc. we had Conference on. I figured even if we weren't sitting there watching the whole thing, we could absorb at least some of it. At one point, Makenna said, "Kiera, come on - let's go play." Kiera replied, "Not now, Makenna. I have more important things to do." Not knowing what she was up to, I trusted her (I never have to worry about her) and continued doing my own thing. About a half-hour later as I went downstairs to check on her, she showed me her project - a manila folder with a few papers inside. She had drawn her "favorite prophets" (or Profis), including Gordin Be Hencklie, Josof Smith and Mestr. Snow. So cute!



2 comments:
Love it! Good job at getting it recorded... I love the digital world for that reason!
That is so cute! I love how little kids spell - it's so creative!!
Post a Comment