Saturday, October 11, 2008

3 Little Monkeys





I've mentioned in previous posts how much I love the 3 Little Monkeys store in Fruit Heights. Oh my gosh, I love it love it love it! It's the store I would have wanted to own. (Did you notice I even changed my blog title to 3 Little Monkeys - I figured that was appropriate since I have 3 little girl monkeys - see, I'm obsessed with anything and everything to do with this store!) Since I discovered it just over a month ago, we've gone about 5 times (for browsing, storytimes, etc.) I've actually only purchased one item there so far, but I've been making Christmas lists and am waiting for a time I can go solo. The products are a little pricey (and for a cheapskate like me, it's kind of to justify some of it), but they are things that no one else really sells. And everything is just so darn cute - almost magical. I feel like everytime I'm there I just wander around with my eyes wide open and my mouth drooling. I know, I'm weird. Anyway, this morning was their grand opening (though they've been open since June). The girls and I decided to check it out. We were there nearly 2 hours! There were balloons, storytime, face-painting, free crafts, and I won a $10 gift certificate (yahoo!) Man, I can't wait to go BY MYSELF - I may not come back all day!

1 comment:

Minetta said...

How exciting to win! I can't wait to see the treasures you get when you get back from flying solo there!