So...I've been taking a little photography class, and last night was the last of 6 classes. Last time the instructor asked if any of the students had kids that would be willing to come into the studio to get their pictures taken - that way the students could learn about studio lighting, group photo positioning, etc. I totally was excited to have my girls come in! So last night they joined 2 other girls and the class did a little photo shoot. I didn't get very good images (I'm still learning!) and it was hard because we had to take turns being in the "shooting line," but I captured a couple of images to remember this fun experience! My girls were incredibly patient - I guess they're used to having a daddy (and now a mommy!) that takes thousands of pictures!
Waiting while the instructor talks...
Friday, May 4, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











2 comments:
Beautiful pictures!!!
I love them.
I love the 2nd to last one in black and white! You did a great job! I'm sad I missed the last class...again! It was so fun taking it with you! What shall we take next :)
Post a Comment