Next week is teacher appreciation week, and I got a phone call from someone asking me to do a bulletin board for Makenna's teacher. Yikes - for some reason it scared me. I have never done one before, I had no clue how to go about it. So...I turned to Pinterest and got a great idea. Then I noticed someone else used that very idea. &%@! Pinterest! It was back to the drawing board, which was fine because within the week Makenna's class changed classrooms and her new room didn't have a "normal" bulletin board. It was about a foot high and like, 12 feet long. Ugh! But I found an idea that worked, and it was fun to do. Kasidee stayed and helped while Kiera and Makenna skipped out and decided to go to a friend's house to play. But at least it's done! (Click on the pic to enlarge it)
Friday, May 4, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
It turned out great!!!
Good job!!
That is sooo cute. I love it. So did you have the kids make those butterflies or did you make them all??
Super cute!
Post a Comment