Friday, May 11, 2012

{love}

All 3 of my girls just adore my mom, affectionately called "Granny." There is a bond between my girls and Granny that is just so sweet. Kiera will call my mom and chat for a long time, sometimes a couple of times a day.

On Wednesday Kasidee spent about 7 hours at my mom's house. My mom had volunteered to watch Kasidee while I went with Kiera on her field trip. Anyway, yesterday Kasidee asked me when we would see Granny again - I told her we'd see her on Saturday and then again on Sunday. Kasidee asked me again later in the day. When she asked me a third time last night, I said, "Why do you want to know when we're going to see Granny again?" Kasidee said, "Well, I think I really miss her."

{love}

1 comment:

la-dawn@juno.com said...

You just made my day....and my life!!!
I love those girls so very much.

"Granny"