Friday, May 18, 2012

My Makenna

It's been an eventful week for Makenna. Wednesday she got her cast - she was pretty excited about it. But she was a little worried that some of her classmates might think the color she chose (green) is a boy color. But then she said she didn't care. After her first day at school with her new cast I asked if anyone said anything about it being a boy color. She said, "Just one boy. But I just annoyed him." (I think she meant ignored? So cute!)


Then on Thursday Kasidee and I joined Makenna's class at the zoo for a field trip. I think Makenna's favorite was the Golden Lion Tamarin. She likes it because it's a monkey. And it's orange. As far as she's concerned, there's nothing better!







1 comment:

la-dawn@juno.com said...

Makenna, lime green is a DELICIOUS color!!!
I love it....it's one of my favorites!