
I've posted before that I have made little signs of what Kiera and Makenna have said when they were around 3 or 4. They have all said so many cute things, but I have tried to capture a "quote" that they have said about the day. I've been waiting and waiting to be able to add something for Kasidee, and about a month ago she said something that worked! For some reason, Kasidee woke up and was bright-eyed and ready for the day when Quentin left for his Sunday morning meetings, around 6:30 a.m. She asked me if it was morning or night. I said, "Well, I'm not sure you've been up this early for a long time. Let's look out the window." As she looked around at the dawn-streaked sky, she said, "A little bit, it is morning." So sweet! And a quote worth adding to Kiera and Makenna's on my wall!









No comments:
Post a Comment