Friday, October 29, 2010
I Love to See the Temple . . .
So the other day our Home Teachers were over and were in the middle of giving a lesson about preparing to go to the temple. Our Home Teachers are so good at trying to involve the girls in the lessons and ask questions on their level. So when Brother Knutson said, "What are some things we need to do so we can go to the temple someday?" Kiera said, "Read the scriptures! Pray! Go to church!" And Makenna said, "Obey Heavenly Father and Jesus!" And Kasidee thought for a minute and said, "Drive! Or someone else could drive me because I don't know how to drive." Hmmm...I'm not sure that was the answer he was looking for, but it's true! We all got a kick out of that one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment