Saturday, October 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom!


Happy Birthday to my sweet mom! I've said it before and I'll say it again.... My mom is the kindest, most self-less, most thoughtful person ever. Her "grand-girls" just adore her and light up whenever they see her. They have a bond like no one else I've ever seen. And growing up, my mom has been not only the best parent ever but also my best friend. I've always felt like I can talk to her about anything and everything, and she has always made me feel so special. I remember sitting on the couch after I got home from school, and she would just sit and listen to everything about my day. I'm sure it was so boring to listen to, but she made me feel like there was nowhere else she'd rather be. We're not only mother and daughter but best friends and confidantes as well. I can't seem to start my day until I at least "check in" with my mom, and she's the first one I turn to (Quentin too!) when I need someone to talk to.

Happy Birthday Mom - we're all so blessed to have you in our lives! We love you so much!

1 comment:

la-dawn@juno.com said...

Thanks to all 22 of you Johnsons and especially K&Q for putting it all together....
Except for sweet Makenna's accident, it was a very perfect day!
Hope you feel better soon, sweetheart!!!