Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Longtime Friends

My friend Kristin and I met in sixth grade. Well, I guess we had known of each other before that (we were in kindergarten and I think second grade together), but in sixth grade we became best friends - a friendship that lasted through junior high, high school, college and beyond. I still consider Kristin my best friend besides family. But since we've each had our own little families, we don't see each other nearly as often as we'd like. She lives in Orem now, and it had been about a year and a half since we last saw each other. We decided it had been too long - so we met at Thanksgiving Point yesterday for some fun! It was so good to see her and her cute kids and catch up on our lives. It just makes me realize that we need to get together more often!


LITTLE COWGIRLS . . .




PLAYING IN THE WATER FOUNTAIN CONTRAPTION . . .

ALL OF US, INCLUDING THE WET KIDS!

2 comments:

The BS Bunch said...

Cute pictures! We all need to get together again!

Doug and Amanda Bailey said...

We do need to get together again soon! We keep saying that...and here we are at the end of summer. Where did it go?