Monday, July 26, 2010

Lagoon Trail


I love Sundays. And I love having early church at 9:00 (even though Quentin's meetings begin at 6:00 every Sunday morning). Once church is over and Quentin's meetings are done, we have a free day as a family - I love it! Quentin and I love puttering - there always seems to be some sort of "Sunday-approved" project we can work on. We also like playing games with the girls, watching a family movie, going for a Sunday drive, reading, visiting family, or going for a walk.

Last Sunday evening, even though it was hot, we were all in the mood for a walk. Kasidee began asking to go for a walk the moment we pulled into the driveway from church! We waited till evening and drove to the Lagoon Trail. As we were looking for a parking place, we drove alongside Quentin's cousin Brian's family - they had just arrived! What a surprise! We joined them on the walk, and the weather was surprisingly pleasant. The walk was invigorating, and it was good to catch up with Brian and his family. All 3 of my girls simply adore their baby, Abby, and were happy trying to make her laugh on the trail! We only walked about half of the trail and back, which took just under an hour or so, and we can't wait to go on the other half of the trail sometime soon!

No comments: