
Well, I guess it's summer - not technically, but it sure feels like it since today was Kiera's last day of school! Makenna, Kasidee and I made it to the end of the flag ceremony at the school, then the 4 of us ran home with our friends in the sudden rain storm. Kiera came home and browsed through her yearbook and watched the class DVD her teacher had made. She said, "I wish I could be in first grade forever." I wish she could too - she's just growing up too fast. I think she's a bit melancholy today and will miss school - but hopefully not for too long. After school, Kiera and Makenna invited their best friends Chloe and Sophie over to play, and it sounds like they're coming up with lots of plans for the summer: calling each other right after breakfast, selling ice cream, parties in the playhouse, etc. Welcome, Summer!









1 comment:
I saw you running home in that freak thunderstorm!! Hope you didn't get too wet!
Post a Comment