Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Dinosaur Museum

I didn't realize how addicted to blogging I really am until we had "issues" with our computer and I couldn't blog for, what, 5 days. I guess it's like being content to stay home until you realize you don't have access to a car - then you itch to get out of the house! Anyway, I've got a bit of catching up to do, but I thought I'd start with today. This morning for our weekly neighborhood field trip, we went to Thanksgiving Point's Dinosaur Museum. We've been there only once before, when Kiera was about Kasidee's age. The girls (and everyone in our group) had a good time - the girls were especially happy that Granny could join us!

MAKING DAMS AND RIVERS AND ISLANDS AT THE EROSION TABLE . . .

KASIDEE WEIGHING HERSELF ON THE DINOSCALE - SHE WEIGHS AS MUCH AS AN EORAPTER, ABOUT 23 LBS. . .

DIGGING FOR DINOSAUR BONES . . .

PUTTING PLASTER IN A MOLD TO MAKE . . .

...A MOLD OF A TRILOBITE (MAKENNA) AND A RAPTOR'S TOOTH (KIERA)

No comments: