Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Announcement

We are SOOOO excited to announce a new addition to our family - the Canon EOS Rebel T1i (I had to look that up). It's our new, REAL camera!! We've been wanting a nice digital SLR camera but couldn't seem to find justification to spend the 900 bucks it would take to get it. Well, thanks to Quentin and his hard work, he gets points for doing well on campaigns and then he can redeem the points for merchandise - that's how we got the Wii and my food processor for free. And yes, you guessed it. We were able to get the camera for free by using up 51 of his hard-earned points! We've been having fun playing around with it, but there's still a lot to learn. I'd like to take a digital photography class soon. But until then, we're just amazed at the quality of pictures this thing takes - soooo much better than our little "everyday" camera. Take a look:





(A CLAY BIRTHDAY CAKE KIERA MADE)

2 comments:

Katie said...

Welcome to the world of digital SLR - you're life will never be the same!! :)

I don't know where you got the camera but I've got a bunch of tickets to Inkley's Photography classes that I'm not using if you want them. Let me know - you're welcome to them!

Aim Aug said...

YAY! Welcome to the club. Trent loves ours, I don't really know how to use it, but it does take great pics.