The girls have had lots of adventures! My mom was brave enough to invite Kiera and Makenna over for a sleepover Tuesday night. I dropped them off around 1:00 and Kiera politely asked when I was going to leave because she and Makenna wanted Granny all to themselves! They had a blast doing crafts, watching movies, eating fun food and falling asleep in Granny's bed! They didn't want to leave when I picked them up today around noon. All 3 girls just adore Granny and light up every time they see her!
This afternoon we joined the neighborhood field trip group at the Farmington Pool. Chloe, Sophie and their mom were the only ones we knew there, but that was quite all right with us! Now the girls are tuckered out. 2 out of the 3 of them are taking naps, and Kiera is vegging watching her favorite show. Ahhh, summer!
CUTE "SKIRT" PURSES!

TA-DA!

CUTE KASIDEE!

THE GANG

MAKENNA COVERING KASIDEE'S EYES TO PROTECT THEM FROM THE SPRINKLERS
1 comment:
We had so much fun....but Granny is the one who needs a nap now!!!
These sweet grand-girls own my heart!
Post a Comment