Sunday, May 18, 2008

What Does Daddy Do?

I can't stop laughing. Kiera called my mom this evening and my mom asked her how she liked seeing Daddy's work yesterday. Kiera responded, "It's not fair. Daddy just gets to sit around at his desk all day and do nothing. And he gets to have lunch in the break room. My school is harder than Daddy's work." Then my mom explained that Daddy works hard so we have enough money for our house, groceries, etc. and that if Kiera works really hard at school, she can be anything she wants to be. She asked Kiera what she'd like to be when she grows up. Kiera said, "A Couch Potato!"

1 comment:

la-dawn@juno.com said...

I can't stop laughing too!!
I love it when she calls me. I would like to record every call.
If being a "couch potato" is her career choice, she should be very proud of her granny!
She asked if I would come over to dinner. I told her that I had already had dinner. She said, "Well, please come over and just watch US eat!."
She IS funny!!!! How I love these girls!