A few posts ago, I updated you on the bathroom remodel and was so excited that the tile was FINALLY done! (And the beadboard and new faucet also have been put in). But the picture I posted was one with the chocolatey grout spread all over. I know you've all been losing sleep at night, waiting for some pictures of the "real thing." So here they are. Quentin has worked SO hard and I am so proud of what he did. We absolutely love it and think it makes the room look so much better. A few people who have seen it in person have said that the old tile was nice too or that they can't really tell a difference or that they can't stand beadboard. *sniff sniff* But we did it for US, and we LOVE it. We're hoping to paint within the next week or two (periwinkle - I told Quentin I'm trying to make the house as girly as possible!) and I think that will make a big difference too. I'll keep you posted!
BEFORE...
And AFTER (remember - the final product will have pretty periwinkle walls, black cabinets and a nicer towel rack - I'm not a fan of the "cowboy rod" towel rack we have now!)

5 comments:
Who in the world doesn't like Beadboard?? I love it and think it looks perfect in the bathroom. It is a huge bathroom and it brings it in, some character. Plus you are right when you say you did what you liked and for you!! I think the rooms looks really different and it matches you and your style. Good job on a successful project.
Having seen it "in person", I must say that I love it!!!
Quentin did a very professional job (as usual) and it looks great!
The tile is perfect and beadboard has been my favorite forever!
It looks great! And I LOVE the beadboard (We just put some on our kitchen island the other day!)!!! The tile is SO much better than white and hides dirt/water stains much better too! That's always a bonus! I can't wait to see the periwinkle (I love that color!)! Good job you guys!
I think it looks fabulous and you can totally tell the difference... can't wait to see it with the rest of the changes. Oh! I totally LOVE beadboard! It's so nice when you have a handy husband... saves lots of money. :)
Post a Comment