alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5206191727519430530" />YAY KIERA!

KIERA & MRS. CONNORS
Yesterday was Kiera's kindergarten graduation program, and today is her last day. Wow - it sure has gone fast. She's sad to be done - she has really LOVED school. I'm amazed at what she has learned this year, and I'm so proud that she has a thirst for learning. She's also really looking forward to having the summer off. She's made lists of things we can do this summer: activities at the library, free movies at the theater, arts and crafts class (for Kiera), tumbling class (for Makenna), finishing clogging class and being in a parade, a few camping trips, a visit from my siblings in Texas, a "date" with Granny, and lots of bike riding, park playing, walks, picnics, swimming, and trips to the children's museums. Sounds fun - I hope I can keep up! Happy Summer, y'all!









1 comment:
Congratulations Keira on Graduating Kindergarten! (I think it's funny how they use the same graduation "outfits" every year!) This year really has flow by REALLY FAST!! It sounds like you guys have a lot of fun things planned. Is her arts & Crafts class through the city? I have Sadie in that too - maybe they'll be in the same class (Sadie is going in the second session at 11am). That would be fun!
Post a Comment