

Today was the kindergarten zoo day! Kiera was so excited, but pretty nervous about riding the bus. She's ridden on a school bus once, when her great-uncle Bruce gave her and Makenna (and us) a little ride around town. But she was nervous because busses don't have seat belts. Anyway, she was relieved when she found out that Quentin would be able to ride with her - he couldn't resist taking the day off to go. He LOVES being at anything he can that involves his girls - Kiera's teacher once told me that she thinks it's amazing how involved he is, since most dads don't seem to care! I know, I know, I've got the perfect husband, and the girls have the most awesome daddy! :0) Anyway, it was about 50 degrees and drizzly, but it was fun! Quentin and Kiera rode the bus and Makenna, Kasidee and I drove up separately. Kasidee slept pretty much the whole time, so she was warm and dry and snuggly in her cocooned stroller. Makenna loved seeing the animals, especially the tiger. And Kiera loved the new white alligator. Although it was crappy weather for going to the zoo and to the park for a picnic, the memories of it will last a LONG time!









No comments:
Post a Comment