
Today was jammie-shopping day. Kiera has outgrown all of her jammies, yet Makenna's drawer is full of jammies since she gets all of Kiera's old ones. Regardless of the huge selection Makenna has, she insists on wearing a certain pair basically every night. But Kiera was especially in dire need of some new ones. So we headed out and shopped. The girls both fell in love with these Tinkerbell nightgowns and were so excited that they could be twins. I had explained all day that it was KIERA who needed the new jammies, but when Makenna looked up at me with her big blue eyes and said softly, "Me too...Or just Kiera?" I couldn't help it. So we bought both pairs and the girls insisted on putting them on in the car so they could wear them home (from Layton). They sure love their new jammies - and I sure love my girls!









2 comments:
Oh yes you can't NOT get that cute girl a pair of PJ's. That poor middle child never gets anything new. hee hee!! Actually Luke is the same way. Has tons of hand me downs but wants new things or his OWN things. Good luck!! I am a softy for those middle children!!
How beautiful you are, girls!!
These girls just tug at MY heart, too....I'd give them ANYTHING...
Love you soooooo much.
Post a Comment