Monday, July 1, 2013

Funnies

  • After Kasidee washed her hands at the sink, she couldn't quite reach the faucet to turn it off.  Pointing to the water, she asked, "Can you undo this?"
  • Kiera (who will be in sixth grade this Fall) said, "It's weird how the sixth graders are a lot smaller now than when I was in first grade."
  • Kasidee saw that I had bought a new bottle of mustard.  She exclaimed, "Ew - why did you get hamburger sauce?"
  • The other day, I bought a bunch of fruit to make a fruit salad.  Makenna started licking her lips when she saw it.  I told her that we were going to give some of it to my sister-in-law and her family.  Makenna, who likes to have food all to herself said, "So you mean you got all of this fruit for nothing?"
  • The 3 girls have been playing "Princess School" with each other for the last few days.  One of the things they're practicing is poise - and they walk across the room with a book balanced on their heads.  After trying many times and not making it all the way across, Kasidee said, "Okay, I guess I have a slippery head."
  • Kasidee told me matter-of-factly the other day, "I'd much rather have sisters than friends."

No comments: