Thursday, July 25, 2013

Even More Funnies

So I haven't been very good at posting pictures/events lately.  But I'm pretty proud of myself for writing down things my girls say that make me giggle.  One day I'd like to put all of these silly sayings in a book.  Here's some more I'll add:
  • After swimming lessons one day, I asked the girls to all get in the tub for a quick bath.  Kiera wanted to take her own shower but I said it would be faster and easier if they all just cram into the tub together.  Kiera said, "There's not enough room for the 3 of us in the tub.  Makenna's toots take up most of the room!"
  • When the girls are with me when we go to Target, we like to get their free kid's cookies.  The other day Kiera and Kasidee gobbled theirs up within seconds.  Makenna held onto hers and said, "I'm going to save my cookie for the car.  That way you guys can watch me eat it!"
  • Patting her tummy, Makenna said, "I'm feeling a little chunky."  Kasidee said, "Makenna, everybody has flubber."
  • Kasidee said, "I saw a mosquito flying around and when I closed my mouth I couldn't see it anymore.  Can you check my teeth and see if there are any tiny legs there?"
  • We've been getting invitations ready for Makenna and Kasidee's birthday parties.  Kasidee pointed to the envelopes and said, "When can we invitation them?"

No comments: