Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Summer So Far

Well, we've been on summer break not even 2 weeks yet and I just feel so giddy!  I wish summer could last forever - I love having my girls home with me!  So far we've had the perfect combination of relaxation/motivation to get "chores" done/time for fun stuff!  We went on our ward campout, 2 birthday parties for friends, a sidewalk chalk festival at the neighbor's house, had sprinkler time, 2 trips to the "big" Salt Lake library, friend time, lots of cousin time, took lunch to Mom and Grandma, went to the Church History Museum with Mom, library show & babysitting class at the library, crafts at Sister C's house, BBQ at Corbin & Nikki's, picnic at the park with Mom and Grandma, vegetarian potluck with neighbors, International Peace Gardens with neighbors...plus gymnastics class for Kiera and Makenna (with cousin Marina) and soccer/basketball/t-ball class for Kasidee (with cousin Isaac).  Whew - so fun!
 
Ward Campout (Kiera and Ashleigh's secret hideout)
 
 
Neighborhood Sidewalk Chalk Festival at Kate's:
 

 

 
Kasidee learning T-ball

 
International Peace Gardens
 

 

Kasidee playing soccer:


Cousins:
 

 

No comments: